Reprocon (Reproduction 4 Conservation) emerged through the association of researchers reference in the reproduction of livestock and wild animals. Together they seek to develop wildlife conservation solutions through reproductive biotechnology. With a multidisciplinary team, Reprocon has the following areas:
• Captive and free-living wildlife breeding
• Wildlife Behavior and Welfare
• Scientific capture of free-living animals
• Wild Animal Clinic & Surgery
• Reproduction of domestic animalsReprodução de silvestres e exóticos de cativeiro e vida livre
In pursuit of a common ideal, researchers and technichians have teamed up to seek solutions in wildlife breeding for application in free-living animals.
Multi-disciplinary team of world-renowned researchers and professionals work in tandem to conserve endangered species.
Teamwork generates better results. When there are partners, the results reach farther!